Saturday, April 18, 2009

The going get's slow...

....when the going is almost done. There are a few minor issues that have to be resolved, which I'm sure the GC will take care to correct. Then it's just a matter of my Uncle reworking the railing in my bedroom; It's too traditional. It needs something simpler and more plain. Possibly Mission style or some such design.

My painter returns this week, so in about a week, it will probably be all painted. I just painted behind where the heaters mount and the bathroom vanity and toilet sat.

Then I just have to design my closet rack arrangement and once I have the occupancy permit I can start moving stuff in; primarily straight into the basement. Then the real work begins over there, cleaning out the old part of the basement where everything is coated in a layer of concrete dust from when they jack hammered out part of the old foundation. It's going to be a long year, but it will be nice once it's completed. Anywhere, here's some pics of where everything is at right now.

It should be noted that I tried to arrange these pictures in an order that flows through the addition, but this software is just too uncooperative to make that happen. Enjoy anyway.














No comments:

Post a Comment